I am really happy that this is my first post today & without further ado I would like to thank Emily at www.emilyguido.com for tagging me. Her blog has smexy snippets from her novel the Light-bearer series and I believe she’s doing wonderfully well for an Indie Author. Please encourage her. The series is Fabulous, ‘Charmeine’ & ‘Ransom’ are two reads you have to read.
So let’s begin!
1.You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post.
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged
1. Do you like a certain genre of books and/or film?
Answer: Yes, I do. Mystery, Action.
2. Why do you like that genre?
Answer: I like those genres because action is exciting & mystery always has certain unexpected twists.
3. If you walking down a sidewalk and see a $100 bill, do you pick it up and what do you do with it.
Answer: I have two answers. 1. is what the audience or people in my life would have me do, which is pick it up & donate it to some unfortunate souls and 2. Not to pick it up due to superstitious beliefs. I’d go with no. 1 though but I would make sure to pray over it just in case
4. Be honest… Do you like to Pay it Forward?
Answer: I really do not know
Answer: NYC definitely. Party, Party, Party…so I can eat and drink lol ok, being serious, I would actually go to NYC because it’s loud and there is so much to see.
6. If you had to be called a different name, what would that name be and why?
Answer: I would be called Camgal because I’m already kind of used to it and fond of it but if you mean a real name then it would be Camilla.
7. Can you tell us something silly which happened to you lately?
Answer: Nothing silly has happened to me recently but in the past yes! OMG so many embarrassing moments.
8. If a movie was going to be made about your life, who would play you and why?
Answer: I’m black but I’d like Megan Fox to play me because she is like the epitome of sexy to me.
9. You are driving down the highway, which lane do you drive in?
Answer: SPEED LANE!!! Lol nope, I’m still a learner with my first permit so, any safe and calm lane (highly impossible).
10. Can you play a musical instrument or sing?
Answer: Musical Instrument- No. I once played happy birthday on a piano though but sing, a lot of people say I can. You’re freee to judge for yourself. Check out my video on www.exploretalent.com/ifeomaofuani/ I can’t promise you won’t regret it lol
11. If you were given a wish, what would that wish be? Ah… no guessing for more wishes!
Answer: I would wish to be happily married with kids whilst sincerely serving My God.
Now who’s it?
Miss sylvee at www.slywithsass.wordpress.com
J.D. Gallagher at www.jdgallagher.wordpress.com
oneanna65 at www.cancerkillingrecipe.wordpress.com
Your questions are:
- Who are your favourite hip hop artists and why?
- Who are your favourite writers and why?
- What are your addictions?
- Do you like, love and adore children and why?
- What is your all time best movie, why and what was your best part?
- If you were to date any celebrity who would it be and why? (It doesn’t matter if you’re already taken its just a question)lol
- What is your idea of good fashion? skinny jeans, sagged? belly top, full top?v-neck, sweat shirts?
- What do you like to do on weekends?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- Could you marry yourself and whether your answer is yes or no, give 2 reasons why.
- What do you call a perfect date?
Keep the tag flow going. I apologize for coming up a bit short with the names tagged Later xx
- “Damned Piano” smexy snippet from “CHARMEINE” the First Novel from “The Light-Bearer Series” and TAG I AM IT! (emilyguido.com)
- Playground Games (opinionatedduck.wordpress.com)
- How to tag someone in post and mention in comment via mobile phone(s40/60 and other) (rahulnetscap.wordpress.com)
- A game to play (weegeemcscot.wordpress.com)
- Fireworks all round! (clairecappetta.wordpress.com)
- A Game of Tag (birdmartin.wordpress.com)